• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share
image.jpeg

That's fucking brilliant , well done! 

• Like 1

thanks!! glad you guys like it

The finishing part is what I find hardest. Sometimes adding color takes away from the "hand carved" vibe. I'll post another pic when I'm done

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Ghent said:

thanks!! glad you guys like it

The finishing part is what I find hardest. Sometimes adding color takes away from the "hand carved" vibe. I'll post another pic when I'm done

Dude that’s sick! Great work 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Anyone who hasn't seen that picture before needs to stop what they're doing and check this thread out. Immediately.

Hahahahaha wow. And it was Oliver none the less. This has to be a hall of fame thread, right? I’ve never seen this before but this is fucking classic 

On 10/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, Scott. said:

Are there any bands you do like? 

I mean not everything I listen to is holy and great music. I’m just giving people a hard time. I used to rip my brother who loved TBS but it was all in fun. I’m nobody important and I’m not here to rain on anybody’s parade. 

4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Anyone who hasn't seen that picture before needs to stop what they're doing and check this thread out. Immediately.

even i know that one. it's internet / meme famous well beyond blink. i think it was featured on a "fails" subreddit is why.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, daveyjones said:

even i know that one. it's internet / meme famous well beyond blink. i think it was featured on a "fails" subreddit is why.

Holy shit, I didn't know it ended up getting shared elsewhere. That's amazing.

• Haha 1

Never knew that thread existed but that's a fucking classic. I honestly thought the guitar was some kind of birthday cake from looking at it originally.

I love the part about his camera being broken and then he uses some other image to prove that he's fixed the guitar only for the posters to catch him out.

Is that the Jon who plays the blink covers on YouTube?