What's your rig? - Master Thread

just got my red rocker back from the shop! my first electric, 1986 yamaha SE 150. been playing and stickering it since 1991. the seymour duncan humbucker has been in there since 1999. this time i've got a brand new A 500k pot, black saddle replacements to match my delonge sticker strat, and the dude intonated it and restrung as well. like many players i can restring my own guitars but i am comfortable enough that the time is worth more than the money. great tech; my local shop guy.

i should have my delonge sticker strat back next week with all new tone pots, intonated and restrung as well.

and yes, that is an oven knob on the volume pot. been that way since the late 90s. "BAKE" is full volume.

rr.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from here on out, no more "post your rig", "what's your rig", "what are you running" threads. i know i've started my fair share, but this is going to be it. anyways, post your rig in here and as y

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I know you love Teles, but your Gibsons look like badass. Did you get a custom pickguard for the SG?

Well I traded the Orange for a new amp...    Mesa Boogie Mk1 Road King. Fuck yeah this is a complicated amp.  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

I did not expect a Jimmy Eat World sticker.

really? i praise clarity up and down on these boards. my top record of '99. that is actually cut from a clarity promo cover art sticker. got it at a record store in february that year.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

really? i praise clarity up and down on these boards. my top record of '99. that is actually cut from a clarity promo cover art sticker. got it at a record store in february that year.

Oh yeah I think we've discussed Clarity before, sorry I completely spaced haha