Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Mr Blonde

what’s scary @Champ182 was that was 11 years ago. he was on twitter like all day every day then. and even now, he tweets constantly and is always posting stories on insta and stuff. nothing wrong with any of that, but i know friends who’ve struggled with addiction to their devices and it ain’t pretty. and mark even spoke about it in that print article around the time NINE came out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

What's worse? Tom's UFO obsession or Mark's addiction to social media?

Vote and sound off in the comments below!

Tom's UFO obsession has definitely had a more significant impact on his entire life and career. Mark's addiction is just a bit of fun. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Agreed. But Mark's is more annoying to me for some reason. I think it's when he started doing dad jokes constantly.

I've never minded the dad jokes, I make them all the time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 5:44 PM, Reg said:

They need to get a new live sound guy. Always huge overhead drum sound with no punch, loud muddy bass and mono thin guitar sound. Even if the guitar sound is good it just sounds tiny. Its really not hard having a guitar in stereo. Its necessary when you only have drums, bass and one guitar  

Why cant the guitar sound like this?

This is a genuinely fantastic pop rock song, why the fuck isn't he doing these songs on blink?

• Like 2