The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Love is dangerous is a far more loaded and meaningful lyric than This is California, so I'd say that's a pretty shitty comparison.

Can you provide some examples of the meaningful lyrics? I'm curious what you see in the song. And that chorus is such a steaming pile of shit I want to hammer nails in my ears when I hear it. 

• Like 1

Can you provide some examples of the meaningful lyrics? I'm curious what you see in the song. And that chorus is such a steaming pile of shit I want to hammer nails in my ears when I hear it. 

The lyric you posted, "Love is dangerous" has many implications by nature, do you really need me to spell them out?  The lyric "This is California," has literally one meaning, and it also sounds retarded as hell.

The lyric you posted, "Love is dangerous" has many implications by nature, do you really need me to spell them out?  The lyric "This is California," has literally one meaning, and it also sounds retarded as hell.

'Love is Dangerous' has only one layer of depth, that is it.

The lyric you posted, "Love is dangerous" has many implications by nature, do you really need me to spell them out? The lyric "This is California," has literally one meaning, and it also sounds retarded as hell.

Love is dangerous sounds retarded and is just a weak attempt at catering to the teen angst crowd. Migh as well be "relationships are hard" or something equally plain and boring

The drums in Love is Dangerous are cool, Travis always does a good job, but like holy shit do I fucking hate the chorus. I don't even really like the verse melody either, but the harmony between Tom and Mark resembles a good effort.

Fuck that song and fuck Tom's stupid like, faux-surfer-dude accent or something, I don't even know what that intonation is from the punk/pop rockers, Billy Joe Armstrong does the same thing. It's profoundly noticeable in this song more than most others.

• Tom, I'm having trouble writing songs and finding a melody. Do you have any pointers?

Lol

• Khairul Annuar Mat Jani We know your LIVE voice / guitar playing is not as tight anymore and we understand why you dont want to perform live anymore. You'hv been playing live since 20 years ago, and you just wanted to do a fresh things, we get that. The Beatles also stop touring after revolver, but still a legend you know. However, are you considering playing live again if the schedule is not really tight...like 2 shows a month. Its a win win situation for your life and us. How about that smile emoticon?

2 Â· Like Â· Reply Â· 10 July at 04:21

Haha

Lol this just appeared on my YouTube recommended videos. So stupid.

Lmao the dumpweed video of Matt was taken on an iPhone and the one of Tom is pro shot. Wtf lol how can you even compare the guitar playing??? You can hardly hear matts guitar but you can certainly hear all 50 shades of toms gay ass guitar tone. I stopped watching before the video was done comparing both versions of dumpweed. Stupid comparison.

Love is dangerous is right up there with MH412 as the worst blink songs made. It truley is quite bad

MH is a lot better than LID IMO. I think LID and FTG are the two worst blink efforts of all time.

• Like 1