• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

IMO he doesn’t even get super preferential treatment, he buys all the VIP stuff and tickets. Trav’s drum tech follows him on IG and hooks him up with setlists but that’s about it... I’d guess the blink account (which isn’t run by the band btw) just recognized the name when scrolling and picked him. They have to recognize him by now though.

• Like 1

Don't be surprised if it ends up on eBay lol. I'm fascinated by the guys life. He obviously doesn't work, but he also couldn't have won the lottery since he tries to make money by selling blink merch online. No millionaire would waste their time to make a couple hundred bucks. 

That's good to know he pays for most of the shows. That's what I've always hoped, but I know he gets free admission sometimes

1 hour ago, crazydave686 said:

Anybody know who owns the dude ranch demos other than Chesh (maybe) and Rob Perelman?

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money. He probably does have those demos lol

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money. He probably does have those demos lol

Yeah, I posted about this somewhere a while ago (cant remember where, maybe reddit?) and someone told me that the DR demos are at his parents house.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

there's literally no good reason to keep something like that for yourself other than to be a dickhead

Unless he was asked not to release them, there are plenty of bands who don't want that kind of stuff released. 

58 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Unless he was asked not to release them, there are plenty of bands who don't want that kind of stuff released. 

that is possible and that would be a good reason, I just feel like that's not the reason. based on nothing. but still.

19 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money.

yea, ugly audio stephen hawking robovoice watermarks over everything he uploads on youtube. not a fan.

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

yea, ugly audio stephen hawking robovoice watermarks over everything he uploads on youtube. not a fan.

Me neither, i would've rather not heard any of the apple shampoo demo then a small clip. Although i have compared it to some 1996 shows and it sounds basically the same (aside from audience)

Is it safe to assume Rob Perelman gave or sold them to Chesh? Rob commented on one of the 10 second demo clip videos.

(Typical bootlegger behavior btw, showing off.)

This also makes me wonder how foreigners have possession of such rare blink audio and video. Chesh and Pedrinho (the guy who watermarks videos, rendering them unwatchable) are from random countries. Is there a backstory to how they got into this? And what is their endgame, do they plan on being buried with their bootlegs?

• Like 1