Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, theedge00 said:

Still an awesome performance

 

Could've been the biggest band in the world if they didn't split up

I remember watching that when it came on! I'm old! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cum said:

Does anyone have a picture saved of that horrendous AvA tattoo that was posted on here like 10 years ago? I know the thread is in the Hall of Fame, but the picture link expired I think. 

The one with the fat kid who looked super proud of himself? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pork Chop Sandwich said:

The one with the fat kid who looked super proud of himself? 

Yeah that's the one. Spunkyguitar or whatever the fuck his name was. He was in pretty serious denial about the whole thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cum said:

Yeah that's the one. Spunkyguitar or whatever the fuck his name was. He was in pretty serious denial about the whole thing. 

Someone reposted it recently if I remember correctly, I'll see if I can find it for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cum said:

Does anyone have a picture saved of that horrendous AvA tattoo that was posted on here like 10 years ago? I know the thread is in the Hall of Fame, but the picture link expired I think. 

Guaranteed @Patient #48273has it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...