Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

I don’t think it’s about mark and Tom having a funny moment on stage, it’s the commentary that comes from doing something like that from media (annoying radio stations) spinning it into something native that might annoy Tom. And once mark does it he doesn’t have any control over how people react to it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elisa said:

Carousel not being on the setlist is my villain origin story, but this tour is amazing so maybe I should just accept that they're not going to play it this time and move on.  

If a time traveler came to you in 2021, would you take this offer?

BLINK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

I’d love to hear Wasting Time, Waggy, Carousel, 21 Days, M+Ms, and Josie. If they were like some other legacy bands that played 2-3 hour shows, I’d expect most of those songs to be added without any removed, along with a few more from NH - NINE. I’m not really complaining, just speculating on what their shows could look like. 

• Like 9

I like that they’re adding new songs but kind of surprised they’re still stuck on Untitled deeper cuts.

Love those songs but not sure they need to be played live. They’ve just never really stood out to me live as anything special. 

And even if you’re catering to the most casual fans I don’t see how those songs are more enjoyable than a Mutt or Party Song or songs from that era.

Not a complaint though, I don’t consider it any major foul

• Like 4