Snowflake Oliver

The Tom Delonge Thread

FB is blocked at work, is this the same "I know where I came from" rant he did on Instagram last night?
There you go.55946b9a21d2587875f45c35f819580c.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whenever I see the topic, my eye catches that it was made by Clarkerpes, and I somehow think it says "The Clarke Meltdown Topic" and I'm super intrigued... Then I see what it really is and I'm neutral.

• Like 3

you guys don't know that tom's working with:

best-selling authors
award-winning directors
top-level scientists
multi-star generals
high-level government officials
senators

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

you guys don't know that tom's working with:

best-selling authors
award-winning directors
top-level scientists
multi-star generals
high-level government officials
senators

This.

How much ridiculous can he get? That's the official poll right now. Not even what's he up to. Nope. Just how ridiculous he can get in the near future by saying grandiloquent shit and not making any decent output out of it all.

Modlife was a failure, pretty much, but was much less noisy than this could be and, in the end, it worked, somehow, until it was closed. The roster was pretty impressive, TBH. It was supposed to provide a revolutionary platform where artists could develop themselves and take control of his shit. Just in the era in which YouTube, Spotify and all was strongly raising.

We'll see. It's so sad.

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

There you go.55946b9a21d2587875f45c35f819580c.jpg

Majority of people don’t really care, they just wanted new music whether be it blink, Ava, anything.  This is just nonsense to most and toms failure to deliver .. well , anything except announcements of announcements and being an ass to his fans, has pushed even more people to be against him. Tom appears to Just be a prententious ass who lost his mind these days.

• Like 1