$Prince of Poultry$

AVA General Discussion

I kind of miss the war imagery AVA used during the WDNTW era. I liked it better than the moon man logo they plaster over everything these days. Not that I don't like the moon man, but it's been done to death at this point I think.

• Like 3

On 6/25/2018 at 11:07 AM, Whales said:

Found myself watching Start the Machine again today. Still such a cool doc.

I was really hoping the blinkumentary would be something similar. Still bummed we never got that.

• Like 1

I randomly decided to put AVA on shuffle last night on a two-hour drive. Ended up listening to AVA for the entire two hours. Damn, I forgot how much I like this band. Start the Machine, Heaven, Diary, Valkyrie Missile, Chasing Shadows, fucking good stuff.

• Like 6

On 7/20/2018 at 1:50 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I randomly decided to put AVA on shuffle last night on a two-hour drive. Ended up listening to AVA for the entire two hours. Damn, I forgot how much I like this band. Start the Machine, Heaven, Diary, Valkyrie Missile, Chasing Shadows, fucking good stuff.

Heaven is definitely one of my favorites.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:50 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

yeah they have some pretty good shit

• Like 1

Valkyrie Missile is a very good song IMO. Just don't like the whole first minute of the track. They could've done without that. Maybe shorten the second verse as well. But the rest of the song is perfect as it is. Sounds like an actual modern blink song, especially in the outro with the octave chords. I would've been fine without the "we're angels & airwaves" part too.