The Tom Delonge Thread

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Lol

it's solely funny cause its true. i don't bash anyone here. maybe travis,  since he very publically disaproved of some other musician trying to score with his young daughter. but i guess em wasn't  available or his skin too beautifully pure or whatever.  Em is such a handsome guy ❤️

anywho,back to Tom LeShlong and our stockholm syndrome

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

Here's an actual conversation between Mark and Tom from when things were going bad:    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

"let me go get my 2005 black hoodie with pink stars on it and I'll bring pop punk back in 2020"

Reveal hidden contents

5232ca0f782cf7659c3f94412e4eb3172d351657

Whats the best pop punk record you've heard so far this year?

45 minutes ago, Depf said:

the tl;dr:

mgk called em's 15 year old daughter hot. em fires shots at mgk. mgk tries to counter, em ethers him.

mgk switches genre.

narrative a : wow, mgk saves poppunk, what a multi talented dude

narrative b : can you believe some half pedo was stupid enough to diss em? he's not allowed in hiphop anymore. let him be the poster child for a genre that attracts what he desires. lawlz

So I just googled this because I didn't feel like the timeline added up. Eminem's daughter, the only one who would be considered hot, is currently 24. The feud happened two years ago?

So what is this pedo stuff you baked into that post?

Just now, Speedo said:

Whats the best pop punk record you've heard so far this year?

I don't think I have a favorite pop punk album this year, but the new Broadway Calls album (Sad in the City) is nice. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So I just googled this because I didn't feel like the timeline added up. Eminem's daughter, the only one who would be considered hot, is currently 24. The feud happened two years ago?

So what is this pedo stuff you baked into that post?

It was something he said in 2012, apparently.

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It was something he said in 2012, apparently.

So when she was 16 and he was 21? That doesn't quite strike me as deserving of pedo accusations.

Just now, Ghent said:

So when she was 16 and he was 21? That doesn't quite strike me as deserving of pedo accusations.

idk man, and to be honest i don't really care. at all.

it's just a narrative, not my narrative.

while not overly stoked on mgk i personally welcome that poppunk is mentioned at all. the ramones did their best album after the dookie hype and i hope the same for blink. 

ok, minus the last Performance being spoiled by tim armstrong. but apart from that i'm all in

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

while not overly stoked on mgk i personally welcome that poppunk is mentioned at all. the ramones did their best album after the dookie hype and i hope the same for blink. 

ok, minus the last Performance being spoiled by tim armstrong. but apart from that i'm all in

Is there anything NOT spoiled by that marble-mouthed weirdo?

7 minutes ago, Depf said:

Fair enough, I'm just over people flippantly calling anyone they don't like a pedophile these days. It's weird

Just now, Ghent said:

Fair enough, I'm just over people flippantly calling anyone they don't like a pedophile these days. It's weird

i thought when in rome... nevermind

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Is there anything NOT spoiled by that marble-mouthed weirdo?

Well, he gets a pass for being a fiend on the hunt for teenage meat. 

i'll see myself out.

19 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's still kinda creepy and weird.

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'd have to hear what he said, but I'm guessing it's not deserving of the "pedo" label.

Yeah I don't think he's a pedo and I wouldn't call him one, but it's still creepy. 

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

He IS a foot fetishist though! 

nothing wrong with not liking feet of course, but theres two types of people in this world: those who suck toes and those who suck cock

Just now, Depf said:

nothing wrong with not liking feet of course, but theres two types of people in this world: those who suck toes and those who suck cock

Sssssssslurp. 🍆💦

• Like 1
Just now, Speedo said:

Sssssssslurp. 🍆💦

well you gotta suck something. ever meet people that don't suck anything? how long you like those people? you don't. you gotta have some sort of kink/vice in your life. granted, shooting up and kissing gingers is a line not to be crosses, but if your breakfast doesnt consist of a blunt/beer/toes i don't want to know you. 

• Haha 1