• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, blue&grey said:

I'm just getting into alkaline trio and found out they have a split album with hot water music. I fuckin love Chuck Ragan's voice

You should check out Ragan's solo albums. Fan-fucking-tastic.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

You should check out Ragan's solo albums. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Yeah they are really good. Those East Coast punk bands that are all buddies are all really awesome. Hot Water Music, The Loved Ones, Bouncing Souls, Gaslight Anthem, etc. Some of the best punk music in the last couple of decades.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Octodad said:

Relistened to Neighborhoods.. Forgot how good After Midnight is. Also still love Natives.

The one line "I am the child inside, back up and give me some room!" makes me cringe every time.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

The one line "I am the child inside, back up and give me some room!" makes me cringe every time.

True. But I like the overall feel of the song. It's funny a lot of people quote Even if She Falls as a standout 'blink' sounding track on that album. I feel like it's as poppy as anything else on California.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, shutup89 said:

I didn't know where to put this, but I think it's quiet interesting, especially from 10:03, more or less :rolleyes:

I love Travis here, he SPEAAAKS! 

He's usually just stoned. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, shutup89 said:

The thing that stresses me out the most about this video is im trying to figure out what the weather is like. Mark has a sweater on, Tom is in a t-shirt and Travis has no shirt on like always.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, dyls5 said:

The thing that stresses me out the most about this video is im trying to figure out what the weather is like. Mark has a sweater on, Tom is in a t-shirt and Travis has no shirt on like always.

hahahahaha true!!!! ;D

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic