• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Chewy030

• M!ke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I like LID, nowhere near a fav of mine -  but I wonder if it was ever close to being on Love 1/2? 

Totally could be an AVA song that Trav elevated and Mark did some background stuff to not be left out.

Definitely feels like it would’ve started as an Ava idea.

13 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Fighting the Gravity is so fucking good I’m about to start a rival message board not about blink-182 in general but about Fighting the Gravity specifically.

FTGonline. See you all later, starting my new forum.

Its going to be slow and boring, just like that song.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

i will second that "fighting gravity" is slow and boring as fuck. should be called "fighting sleepiness." instant skip. it remains unchecked in my itunes.

Somewhere, up in Heaven, Jerry Finn is walking around with a "I died and all I got was a shitty song" t-shirt.

• Haha 1

neighborhoods is a really good album. personally for me, having become a fan during the hiatus, it was the first time i was getting to experience blink releasing an album... even if it was a stilted, awkward iteration of the group. it's got some really strong songs throughout. after midnight will forever be one of my favorite blink tracks

• Love 1

Fighting the Gravity kicks ass. Loved that track on day one. 5/5 song for me. The one I always feel a bit let down on is Wishing Well. I love the song but the production of it could be way better and I've never heard a guitar sound like the guitars on that song do. I've never even seen anyone cover it with a similar tone either. It's the bridge of the song that lets it down the most though.

Songs like This Is Home & Even If She Falls seem like filler songs to me. The rest are all either great songs or songs that had so much potential IMO.

18 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Fighting the Gravity kicks ass. Loved that track on day one. 5/5 song for me. The one I always feel a bit let down on is Wishing Well. I love the song but the production of it could be way better and I've never heard a guitar sound like the guitars on that song do. I've never even seen anyone cover it with a similar tone either. It's the bridge of the song that lets it down the most though.

Songs like This Is Home & Even If She Falls seem like filler songs to me. The rest are all either great songs or songs that had so much potential IMO.

Wishing Well is a waste of a cool chord progression. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Wishing Well is a waste of a cool chord progression. 

I'd argue it's a better live song than studio song IMO. Tom does a lot more stuff on the guitar although they sound sloppy asf on that song whenever they've played it.