The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

Just now, daveyjones said:

no, it's way more insidious than that. it's what makes the whole show actually work.

I swear to god, it used to be that i was jealous of the skateboarding, the hiphop, the mythical stories about the amazing herb that would make amsterdams finest taste like oregano. 

Now you cant even voice frustration with the inbreds that design/manage the merch store for blink 182 without someone going all cali condescending on you about capitalism and the what have you. 

Please don't be like this. I already took my english literature class, so I'm well versed on the evil west and how we had it so good when everything was shit.

I'm 100% of your opinion of the disco.

I am also 100% with kay. I did not migrate to germany to not get served.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Ich heisse mathias und ich studiert deutch in zwei jahre in achte un neun klasse. Ich bin zwei und dreizig und ich wohne in Schweden.

mic drop

See, thats what I love about sweden.Trilingual , great steel, millencolin,lussekatter.

Definately my favorite norwegian country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Stop it, you’re making @thongrider and @Maddey blush!

We should start a north germanic tribe and sail away. But this time not to steal those sweet bagel genes to add to our genepool. we're pretty for generations to come as is.

I'm talking about bullying @Cum.

They are the texans of the northern european countries. half german, half whatever. Things are bad when st.pauli has to be considered the dirty south.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2021 at 2:43 PM, Depf said:

can we at least agree that villain davey pets a cat while revealing his plans?

Last blink zoom call I showed everyone my cat. Davey did not show a cat. Therefore he 100% might not have a cat.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Travis instagram pic making out with Kardashian while MGK is casually recording vocals in the background.

Dude is in his prime. Get Tom back in the band and do blink stat

Is he smoking weed again? I saw he posted some pics in a Mickey Mouse hat, and my Eskimo Brother commented “Mickey mouse after burning those backwoods” or something like that. To which Travis replied with a smoke/cloud emoji. I thought he couldn’t smoke anymore because of some throat cancer threat ?

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Travis instagram pic making out with Kardashian while MGK is casually recording vocals in the background.

Dude is in his prime. Get Tom back in the band and do blink stat

I mean, don't they still have Matt in the band or is he still AWOL? Sorry everyone, been busy moving. I'm out of the blink loop.

3 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I mean, don't they still have Matt in the band or is he still AWOL? Sorry everyone, been busy moving. I'm out of the blink loop.

He’s still in the band but kinda MIA, wasn’t part of their Quarantine song but I think he’s helping record the new album? 

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

Either way, Tom should join up. Skiba can stay if he wants, they would sound way better live with two guitarists and another singer. Skiba also brings a unique sound that has worked well in places. Mix it with Tom and see where it goes.

AVA is a waste of time. 

12 hours ago, Ghent said:

Either way, Tom should join up. Skiba can stay if he wants, they would sound way better live with two guitarists and another singer. Skiba also brings a unique sound that has worked well in places. Mix it with Tom and see where it goes.

AVA is a waste of time. 

This would be cool