Snowflake Oliver

The Tom Delonge Thread

3 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Gotta say, imagining hate-fucking Jen Delonge, while still creepy, is a lot healthier than his previous fantasies.

He hates her because she doesn't plaster her kids on social media for him to yank to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Crab 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

More weird stuff from the boards weirdest member, no surprises there...

Sorry Sally, I'll put a trigger warning next time a wedding picture is posted

What are you crying about again? Didn't say a word about Jen on the last page. Just your dumbass mates putting words in my mouth. The same mates (doleys) who go off topic for 5 pages talking about food. Durrrr ur a racist sexist pedophile!! Fucking bellend

8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

What are you crying about again? Didn't say a word about Jen on the last page. Just your dumbass mates putting words in my mouth. The same mates (doleys) who go off topic for 5 pages talking about food. Durrrr ur a racist sexist pedophile!! Fucking bellend

Well, you're definitely a pedophile. I dont really know about the sexist or racist part. Are you?

On 11/12/2019 at 12:19 PM, tom18222 said:

was there seriously an extended conversation about toms thinning hair? he's in his 40s. who gives a fuck? 

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 5:19 AM, tom18222 said:

was there seriously an extended conversation about toms thinning hair? he's in his 40s. who gives a fuck? 

Boredom is a weird thing, my friend.

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

This took me way too long to get lol 

28 minutes ago, FighterOfGravity said:

Love how Tom has time for all these docs but couldn't even get in the studio for blink.

Man that was like 5 years ago do you have the same things on your schedule that you did in 2014?

9 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Man that was like 5 years ago do you have the same things on your schedule that you did in 2014?

Yeah but it's just annoying he was so resistant to just doing this for blink or doing this for blink currently. 

2 hours ago, FighterOfGravity said:

Love how Tom has time for all these docs but couldn't even get in the studio for blink.

To be fair, it's basically just that Peter guy following him around filming him... so doesn't take much effort/planning/traveling lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FighterOfGravity said:

Yeah but it's just annoying he was so resistant to just doing this for blink or doing this for blink currently. 

Yeah I hear ya, to be honest I think Blink is pretty much totally in his rearview unfortunately. I doubt he honestly feels like he'd be in the band if he wasn't "busy," or even wants to be anymore. :(