Sign in to follow this  
Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Three, Enema Of The State)

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Three, Enema Of The State)  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Worst song from Enema?

• Dumpweed
    • Don't Leave Me
    • Aliens Exist
    • Going Away To College
    • What's My Age Again?
    • Dysentary Gary
    • Adam's Song
    • All The Small Things
    • The Party Song
    • Mutt
    • Wendy Clear
    • Anthem
    • Man Overboard

Such a solid album... You don't realise until someone is forcing you to vote one out! Voted ATST purely because of its simplicity and the fact it's overplayed. 

Gonna give the album a spin tomorrow on my way to work now that I've been reminded how fuckin' good it is!

• Like 2

I'm gonna fight some people - who the fuck is voting Anthem?!

Oh man this is hard. I've been contemplating for 5 minutes now. It's like telling your child its not the favourite one.

I went with Wendy Clear.

Don't make me ever make this choice again.

i think the votes for ATST are misguided. solid song; people just hate it because of radio airplay.

i chose anthem. i don't really hate any of these songs, and they're all classics, but anthem doesn't age well with its "mom and dad possess the key"-type lyrics. it is a bit of a banger though. hard to choose!

Yay I was the first to vote for Mutt. I'm not sure why but Mutt, WMAA and The Party Song never hit any sentimental chords with me like all the others. With that being said I still love those songs, I'm just not IN love with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was about to say, at least no one has voted for Mutt, but then...

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, boxelder said:

i think the votes for ATST are misguided. solid song; people just hate it because of radio airplay.

Yeah I think that's a bad vote too.  ATST is quintessential blink and a band-defining song.  Just cause it's overplayed doesn't make it the worst.

Honestly I went through a "fuck ATST" phase but then when my kid ended up liking it when he was like 5 years old, it got a new life for me again and I don't hate it anymore really.

• Like 1

Honestly I went through a "fuck ATST" phase but then when my kid ended up liking it when he was like 5 years old, it got a new life for me again and I don't hate it anymore really.

Sort of related....I was always a huge fan of Alien's Exist and it was one of my favorites on the album until I bought my son a paper jamz guitar that had it on there to play along to. Now it's one of my least favorites.

22 minutes ago, platypus409 said:

Sort of related....I was always a huge fan of Alien's Exist and it was one of my favorites on the album until I bought my son a paper jamz guitar that had it on there to play along to. Now it's one of my least favorites.

I also hate new Weezer for a similar reason ha. My son blasts it on repeat while playing videogames.

Either dumpweed or dont leave me. I always felt like the album really got good on AE. Gotta go with Dumpweed i guess.

Voted for Mutt, even though I'm listening to it at this very moment and enjoying the hell out of it. Again, not a single track on the album that I don't like. Choosing is hard.

I don't hate Anthem, Aliens Exists is one of my faves so thats heart breaking haha, I didnt vote ATST in a pure 'fuck that overplayed song' way, though, I just literally can't listen to it anymore. makes it an easy vote for me. if I couldn't vote ATST I genuinely don't know what I'd vote for. 

• Like 1