Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

I listened to Neighbourhoods a couple nights ago on a walk and it’s actually aged well. I was never a big fan of the album but thought I’d give it go with the 10 year anniversary.

Anyway, Ghosts and Natives are solid opening tracks, up all night is nowhere near as bad as I remembered, the verses are nice. After Midnight is still the worst song on the album but actually a bit better than I thought. Hearts all gone is a fucking force of nature. Fighting the gravity has aged like a fine wine, best song on the album imo. I actually love all of Mark lead songs on the album. Not many of them but they’re the best imo

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I listened to Neighbourhoods a couple nights ago on a walk and it’s actually aged well. I was never a big fan of the album but thought I’d give it go with the 10 year anniversary.

Anyway, Ghosts and Natives are solid opening tracks, up all night is nowhere near as bad as I remembered, the verses are nice. After Midnight is still the worst song on the album but actually a bit better than I thought. Hearts all gone is a fucking force of nature. Fighting the gravity has aged like a fine wine, best song on the album imo. I actually love all of Mark lead songs on the album. Not many of them but they’re the best imo

Yes, another one who hates AM good lad haha, it is a solid album and I will die on the hill of "Fighting The Gravity is fucking awesome", it's amazing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kay said:

Yes, another one who hates AM good lad haha, it is a solid album and I will die on the hill of "Fighting The Gravity is fucking awesome", it's amazing.

I think it’s top 5 worst blink songs ever. I quite like Tom’s verses though and the little riff is cool but I dunno it just doesn’t hit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

I think it’s top 5 worst blink songs ever. I quite like Tom’s verses though and the little riff is cool but I dunno it just doesn’t hit. 

Both FTG and LID are bottom 5 blink songs for me. Neighborhoods would be a lot better without those two hanging around

  • Like 1
  • Crab 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, NotNow said:

My man is high on life love it

It was his social media manager!

Just kidding, I'm done.

I'm done.  Nobody caught my edit earlier.  Which maybe they did, which means I'm even more needing to be done.

(Not quitting the boards - as I'm not emo)

*That emo*

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

 

Sure it rhymes Mark, but it was completely unprovoked and the dad humor was a bit cringe here even for yourself.  If I had to guess, this is his coy way of first revealing that Tom is indeed coming back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Sure it rhymes Mark, but it was completely unprovoked and the dad humor was a bit cringe here even for yourself.  If I had to guess, this is his coy way of first revealing that Tom is coming back. 

It was a joke mate. It means nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...