• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Jan - Unofficial Moderator

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Wrath of Margie Whipple

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

Here's an actual conversation between Mark and Tom from when things were going bad:    

Posted Images

5 hours ago, CC182 said:

i dont know if you guys noticed this (and if this is okay?) but theres is Sekret Machines book pdf attached to one email to podesta.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

Enjoy. 

That book is actually pretty good IMHO. And LOL at how dumb Tom sounds when he has to write. This is a former chief of staff he is emailing, and he says things like "he's really f-ing good", and "You may actually love the book - If you like great stuff and have amazing taste." lmao. I'd pay $50 to watch Tom type an email.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

That book is actually pretty good IMHO. And LOL at how dumb Tom sounds when he has to write. This is a former chief of staff he is emailing, and he says things like "he's really f-ing good", and "You may actually love the book - If you like great stuff and have amazing taste." lmao. I'd pay $50 to watch Tom type an email.

Despite the outcome, i bet it takes approx.  3 hours (or 182min) to Tom to write an email. Adhd all the way.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

I agree it that it's a well written mystery story. Also this part made me cringe lol : "I ask that you consider reading my Foreword. I wrote this as a personal letter to the youth, so they can walk with me through all of this. When you read it, you will get that same sense- a wide-eyed and respectful experience."

• Like 2
12 hours ago, CC182 said:

i dont know if you guys noticed this (and if this is okay?) but theres is Sekret Machines book pdf attached to one email to podesta.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

Enjoy. 

Christ, the foreward alone was hard to read. Tom 'I know super special millitary people guyz' times a million. They must have had a good editor, because I'm not entirely convinced Tom can write that well, and it still sounds ridiuclous. 

Just read it again and can't help but laugh..unbelievable that he wrote this e-mail to John Podesta lol

I know you are so busy- So I apologize in advance. I ask that you consider reading my Foreword. I wrote this as a personal letter to the youth, so they can walk with me through all of this. When you read it, you will get that same sense- a wide-eyed and respectful experience. Also, you make an invisible appearance within the text at the end. :)

My Co-Author is a Distinguished Professor at the Robertson School of Shakespeare and NY Times best-selling Author.... Basically, he's really f-ing good. Elevated writing, and award-worthy if he wasn't attached to my name, too. Ha-

You may actually love the book- If you like great stuff and have amazing taste. But until then, check out that foreword if you find time in all the madness.

Best, Tom DeLonge