The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

22 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

They should. And they should eat up a Tom/AVA doc as well. You know seeing as he's one of the founding members of blink and the guy mostly responsible for how they sounded. 

I bought into and continued to loved blink because of the perceived friendship between all of them. Not really interested in fruitloop Tom and his dictatorship of a band aka AvA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

This is the second year in a row they’ve both been at the same resort this time of year, is this the agreed upon secret location for Mark to hand Tom the annual royalty check? Safer in person? Lol

No but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they had an annual business meeting nothing to do with Tom and the band. Blink is essentially a corporation and Tom has a vested interest.

8 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I have a better chance of becoming Brad Pitt than Tom does topping Whisper or I-Empire or even Love 1&2 for that matter.  

Tom is just now reaching his peak.

forreal though..Rebel Girl and K&T are both already better than all of Love pt 1 & 2 combined.

Chasing Shadows was fucking great too.  AvA is really hit or miss, this will be a hit 🏌️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 1

3 minutes ago, Neckbeard_Jan said:

Tom is just now reaching his peak.

forreal though..Rebel Girl and K&T are both already better than all of Love pt 1 & 2 combined.

Chasing Shadows was fucking great too.  AvA is really hit or miss, this will be a hit 🏌️

Love pt1/2 are pretty shit though. Maybe 2 good songs total. So being better then that isn’t much of an accomplishment.

Chasing shadows is great though, 

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I really like Saturday Love but that's about it lol 

Very surprised, i would've bet you absolutely despised that one haha. 

I like some of the stuff on the love records, the first half of love 1 and the secon half of love 2 would make a decent enough record IMO.

Since Ilan joined AvA got much better though and i'm always curious to ehat they come up with. In fact i liked dreamwalker that much that i was glad when i heard tom quit blink. 

AVA post dreamwalker is much better than blink post-tom imho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Mark didn’t even like the photo, comment, or mention it yet which is sorta surprising... considering he’s the one posting about Tom wayyyy more often. 

he probably wants to get paid for being used as promotional-hype material for the thirtieth time.

• Like 3