Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Amazing melodies. Can't wait to hear the studio version. I really enjoy The Chainsmoker's production.

Btw: You can really hear the difference in the quality of vocals between the two ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, thankful for this little community of people weird enough to talk and argue about blink all day every day!

7-D820-AD1-A271-426-B-9564-02831-E85-B83

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, thankful for this little community of people weird enough to talk and argue about blink all day every day!

Hey, sometimes we spend the day arguing about which member is the most racist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Holiday posters are out, 2 hours after the band’s social media said they were out and weren’t. $50 for an unsigned poster... /150. No surprise, not sold out. New merch company is such a joke. (And how do you not even have a Black Friday sell on the overpriced NINE vinyl?!)

Does anyone know the story behind Mr Tsurt leaving?

• Like 1

Who gives a shit about poster after poster (expecially with these holiday designs).

I mean, unique posters to each concert is pretty sweet, but with that level of committment by them to squeeze fan's dollars, you'd think they would get on the RSD vinyl releases. Twice a year, some cool 7inch with even just 2 songs. Older live cuts sprinkled on there, i wouldnt care, id be buying them all.

Perhaps bands dont make much off RSD vinyl? Who knows

• Like 1

It really does blow my mind, like even Trav’s store is garbage which sucks... it’s like they go after the demographic that is too young and then outprice them which is such a dumb approach. I actually like the art on these, but $60 for a normal unsigned holiday poster?! Not even tempting for half that.

They never offer anything cool for collectors which they should be milking like crazy. It’s not that hard.

• Like 1

So I heard that there is no Christmas EP and they will only release a Christmas song in the next few weeks, is this true @Ry-Bread? I thought the Christmas EP was an actual thing. 

35 minutes ago, Elisa said:

So I heard that there is no Christmas EP and they will only release a Christmas song in the next few weeks, is this true @Ry-Bread? I thought the Christmas EP was an actual thing. 

Mark confirmed it's just 1 original song... 

7 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Mark confirmed it's just 1 original song... 

That's too bad, they've mentioned this Christmas EP so many times during the year, why do they always have to change plans? 😕

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

That's too bad, they've mentioned this Christmas EP so many times during the year, why do they always have to change plans? 😕

All the rappers they want to collab with are busy til 2020.

• Haha 2

I'm putting all my money on the XXXTentacion track being way better than the Chainsmokers song.

It's just a shame that dude had some nasty skeletons in his closet. His music is actually better than i would've expected.

It's just hard to take lyrics seriously when someone has a history with violence and stuff like that. 

Really am a bit shocked Mark/Matt would agree to it tbh...will be interesting to see what type of backlash they get, and if they end up having to respond. More interested in that than the song sadly.

• Like 3